Hair & Scalp By Dermaroller
Hair loss is a widely common condition which affects both males and females. In the U.S and Canada, about 60% of men experience ͚Male-pattern baldness͕͛ where up to 40% of women over 50 are affected by ͚Female-pattern baldness͛. While hair loss may seem like an aesthetic issue, it is often accompanied by a significant negative psychological impact.
Also known as ͚male alopecia͕͛ this condition is marked by a receding front hairline and hair loss on the crown of the head. Male-pattern baldness is attributed to heredity and hormonal imbalance in the scalp. Hair loss may start during teenage years, and will affect about 60% of adult males.
Also known as ͚female alopecia͕͛ female-pattern baldness is characterized by thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Genetics and hormonal imbalance are believed to be involved, although their distinct role has yet to be determined. Approximately 40% of women over the age of 50 are affected to some degree by hair loss and electrolysis hair removal in vancouver.
Hair loss is multi-factorial; we lose hair due to:
- Natural aging of the tissue in the scalp
- Sun exposure
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Harmful chemicals used for hair styling
- Diet & nutrition
- And more
However, the scientific community widely acknowledges that the #1 factor of hair loss is hereditary imbalanced hormonal activity in our hair follicles ʹ meaning, genes. Specifically, the blame is pointed towards one hormone called: Dihydrotestosterone, or DHT
DHT is derived from testosterone by the 5-ɲ reductase enzyme, which is active within the hair follicle cells of both men and women. High levels of DHT trigger the ͞” hair loss genes” of the cells and prevents normal hair growth. The supply of blood and nutrients is compromised and the hair grows thinner and shorter until it is completely eliminated. This biological process is also known as follicle miniaturization (follicles that shrink over time).
The first thing to understand is that follicles which were completely eliminated (i.e. completed the miniaturization process and died) are not likely to be restored. The good news is that ongoing miniaturization can be reversed, and shrinking follicles can restore their healthy function if treated in time. So what can we do to reverse DHT-induced hair miniaturization?
- Block the formation of DHT within hair follicles
- Re-anchor the hair follicle with its roots
- Replenish micro-circulation that brings oxygen and nutrients to the roots
- Supply all the nutrients, vitamins and proteins required for healthy hair function
- Make sure the skin tissue around the follicle is healthy and functioning properly
XCELLARIS PRO, the new Hair & Scalp treatment by Dermaroller, was designed to create the optimal conditions for reversing the process of hair loss and electrolysis hair removal in Vancouver.
XCELLARIS PRO is based on natural & highly potent active ingredients which target the hair follicles and the surrounding skin tissue. Unlike regular topical products, the active ingredients of XCELLARIS PRO go beyond the surface of the scalp and penetrate deeper into the skin. The eDermaStamp creates thousands of micro-channels which significantly increase the absorption of active ingredients, ensuring maximum treatment efficacy.
XCELLARIS PRO kit is combines professional & homecare treatments.
The kit contains:
- 4x Hair Repair Ampules (5ml each) ʹ a robust complex of natural DHT blockers, antioxidants and cell activity boosters
- 4x Skin Rejuvenation Vitamin ampules (5ml each) ʹ rich with vitamins and amino acids necessary for healthy hair growth
- 1x bottle of Hair Lotion (70ml) ʹ therapeutic complex of DHT blockers, antioxidants and scalp-rejuvenation agent
The Hair Repair & Skin Rejuvenation Vitamin ampules are used in-clinic during the professional eDermaStamp treatments. They promote and maintain healthy hair growth and insure optimum cellular metabolism. The Hair Lotion is used at home between the professional electrolysis hair removal & treatments and can be combined with the home-care Dermaroller to nourish and repair hair fibers and increase hair volume.
- Strengthens hair roots
- Repairs damaged follicles
- Increases thickness and density
- Maintains function and structure of scalp skin tissue
- Ensures optimal anchorage of the hair roots
4x Hair Repair Ampules
4x Skin Rejuvenation Vitamin Ampules
1x Hair lotion