Faux Mink lash extensions are made of a synthetic material and are consistent in shape and curl. Giving you the darkest and most mascaraed look out of all our materials.
FLAT FAUX MINK
Flat Faux Mink lash extensions are also made of a synthetic material. However, they are flat at the base. This allows the extension to sit more securely on your natural lash and weigh less. As well this material is the perfect in between of our Classic Faux Mink and Siberian Mink lash. It has the darkness of the Classic Faux but is super soft to the touch like the Siberian!
This is our premium material; Siberian Mink lashes are 100% real hair. Giving you the most natural, fluffy,and luxurious outcome of all materials. They look, feel and mimic real eyelashes while still giving you a noticeably darker lash line.
A Hybrid Set is a mix of Classic single lash extensions and Russian Volume Fans.
This is the application of multiple ultra fine lash extensions on to one natural lash. The extensions are fanned out then applied – therefore they are called “volume fans”. The fans are hand made through out the service and are customized based on how dramatic or natural you want your set to look.
Full Set – $99
Half Set – $59
Fill – $59
Mini Fill – $40
FLAT FAUX MINK
Full Set – $129
Half Set – $79
Fill – $69
Mini Fill – $45
Full Set – $149
Half Set – $99
Fill – $79
Mini Fill – $50
Full Set – $129
Fill – $89
Mini Fill – $60
Full Set – $159
Fill – $119
Mini Fill – $80
OTHER LASH SERVICES
Additional lash services that suit your needs!
Bottom Lash Extension – $40
Eyelash Removal – $10 & up
External Lash Fills – $10 & up additional – please see policies page
ALL ABOUT EYELASH EXTENSIONS
What is the difference between Synthetic Lashes vs. Mink Lashes?
The main difference between our synthetic and mink lashes is in the quality. Siberian Mink is 100% natural hair, it provides a natural shine, is super lightweight and flexible, gives a feathered look. Whereas our synthetic eyelashes will give you a more of dramatic mascaraed look, ready for everyday wear and a fun night out with the girls. Siberian Mink eyelashes are considered a premium high-end product when compared to synthetic ones.
What is Siberian Mink?
Oxygen Facial Clinic uses lashes that are made up of 100% natural Siberian Mink hair, which has been gently brushed from live mink and sterilized to ensure that it is hypoallergenic. We would like to make clear that no harm has been done to these beautiful animals. Unlike synthetic lashes, our 100% natural mink fur is free from any chemical processing and dye which allows for an extremely soft, lightweight, and natural look.
How are Eyelash Extensions Applied?
Upon arrival at Oxygen Facial Clinic, you will be provided with a full consultation by the exceptionally talented and skilled Lash Technician you are booked with. They will go over what look you are hoping to achieve by discussing the different styles, lengths, curl, thicknesses and shapes we offer. Once you and your Tech have agreed upon your desired outcome we can go ahead with the service!
For our classic sets, we apply a single eyelash extension to a single natural lash, this is what we call a 1 to 1 application. As for our volume sets, we apply multiple finer eyelash extensions to a single natural lash. We use much finer lashes for volume, so the fans are not too heavy for your natural lash. The reason is the less weight the better to maintain the integrity of your natural eyelashes!
What holds my Eyelash Extensions in place?
At Oxygen Facial Clinic we use a special waterproof bonding agent to apply for the eyelash extensions directly onto each of your individual natural lashes, not to your skin. The long-lasting adhesive is latex and formaldehyde-free, so it is safe and comfortable.
How long do they last?
On the average person, Full and Demi set: The Eyelash Extensions will ‘look good for approximately 2-3 weeks before requiring a touch-up. If you do not touch up at this time, they will continue to shed and completely fall off by 4-6 weeks.
Some experience a much better retention rate while others vary. Factors include the strength and texture of your natural lash, your lifestyle, and the way you care for the eyelash extensions. Another major factor is where your natural lashes are at in their growth cycle!
Are Lash Extensions damaging or will they make my natural lashes fall out?
Lash extensions do not damage your natural lashes or cause them to fall out if they are done properly. All our Technicians have undergone intense training to provide the highest quality application. Keeping your lash line healthy is our top priority here at Mink Lash Boutique. So, your Technician will always advise what is best for you and your lashes. Do keep in mind however that your natural lashes do have a natural growth cycle. That is right, your eyelashes shed much like your head hair. You can lose anywhere from 2-5 lashes per day from each eye. Meaning it is totally normal to still have some shedding, but it is not caused by the extensions themselves.
Is there anything I should do to prepare for my appointment?
Try your best to arrive without any eye makeup, do not curl your lashes or wear mascara the day of your appointment. This will minimize the clean-up time and allow more time for applying for the extensions.
Shower before your appointment because you need to keep your lashes completely dry for the first 24 hours.
Do your research and have an idea of what style, shape and look you are wanting to achieve!
How should I care for my Lashes?
DURING THE FIRST 24 HOURS:
it is highly recommended to avoid all moisture for the first 24 hours. That means no showering, no bathing, no steam rooms, no hot yoga! This will prolong the longevity of your lashes and allow the adhesive to fully cure.
AFTER 24 HOURS:
- No curling your lashes, the extensions are already curled, and we have 6 curl options to choose from so you can achieve your desired look!
- No Mascara, not that you will need it anyway! We do, however, carry an extension safe mascara for special occasions or to add a little extra drama to your lashes. Please ask your technician for details if interested.
- Try not to rub your eyes, it will weaken the bonding agent which adheres to the lashes. Not to mention you may make a mess of them by tangling and twisting the extensions.
- Try not to sleep with your face down into the pillow, it will affect the staying power of your lashes.
- When showering face away from the showerhead, the lashes are waterproof but not water pressure proof!
- Avoid ALL oil-based products as oil will break down the adhesive we use.
- It is imperative to remove all eye makeup at the end of the night to avoid any eye irritations and build-up. We carry a great Lash Cleanser Kit which includes an oil-free Foam Cleanser and Cleansing Brush that we highly recommend.
- Brush your lashes daily with the mascara wand we provide you with at the end of every service! This will help keep your lashes in place and keep them from tangling or twisting.
- Especially with the Siberian Mink, be careful with hot tools and cooking as the heat can singe the tips of the lashes resulting in flattening or tightly curling the extension!
- Lastly, but most importantly, bat your lashes at EVERYONE!
Keeping your Lashes clean with Extensions
Eye health is so important and needs to be taken very seriously. This means even with your lash extensions you should be cleaning your eyes and lash line every single day. With a daily cleanse you will avoid any build-up, oils or dry skin from forming at the base of your lashes. Clean lashes are happy lashes and clean eyes are happy eyes!
We carry an amazing Cleansing Kit which comes with a Foam Cleanser which is oil-free and Cleansing Brush. The brush is super soft but dense, the fine bristles fit perfectly in between all your natural lashes and extensions to give you a deep clean without snagging. Ask your Technician for more information at your next visit!
Can I get Eyelash Extensions if I am Pregnant?
Absolutely! When we apply for your eyelash extensions, they always sit 1-2 of the skin so the adhesive itself does not touch your skin at all. We have so many clients that get their lashes done throughout their entire pregnancy. We love making Moms-to-be feel beautiful and ready to take on any day with their lashes and bump! If you are concerned at all however feel free to follow up with your physician just to be sure.
Who should NOT wear Eyelash Extensions?
EYELASH EXTENSIONS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have pre-existing eyelid or eye conditions such as blepharitis and ocular rosacea
- Are very rough with themselves and do not want to follow the after-care instructions
- Want a very heavy mascara look but do not have the natural lashes to support it
- Have a condition called Trichotillomania, which is hair loss resulting from compulsive pulling or twisting of the hair, brows or in this case, eyelashes
- Are in chlorinated water many times a week
- Cannot control rubbing their eyes